Buying a Bank Owned Property
MAKING AN OFFER
Before making an offer, have your agent ask the following questions:
- Are there any inspection reports?
- What work has the bank agreed to?
- Is there a special "as is" form?
- How long does it take the bank to accept an offer?
- How does your agent deliver the offer?
Offers are usually FAXED to the bank. There is no formal presentation. Since there is no face-to-face presentation to the bank, provide the agent with a pre-qualification or a pre-approval letter Make your offer easy to accept.
If you are interested in purchasing a Bank Owned property please call Exit Realty Central @ 718-848-5900.